WARNING – IT IS POTENTIALLY UNSAFE TO ENTER
Due to the shared nature of the garden you are at an increased risk of catching COVID-19. Until further notice entry will be conditional on complying with the following hygiene protocols to ensure the safety of all users of the garden.
• You must not enter if you are unwell, infected, under quarantine, or awaiting test results
• You must provide all your own tools, including watering cans (these have been locked away)
• Gloves must be worn prior to entry and until after exiting the garden
• Only tend to your own plot, unless you have discussed arrangements with the committee
• The toilet, tool shed and storage shed are locked and must not be opened
• No children are permitted into the garden until further notice
• You must strictly observe social distancing and any government directives
• To meet contact tracing protocols, you must record your entry and departure times in the log provided
It is critical that these protocols are followed for continued access to the garden.
Let’s stay safe together so that we can all continue to produce food and get enjoyment from the garden.
Authorised by Committee, Rosebud Community Garden 20 May 2020